Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let Your Love Cover Me Like a Pair of Angels Wings


Fall break is officially here and I need it. I have become numb to school and my routine has become something I do without thought. School is draining after awhile. I need to be in an atmosphere with good service and good people. I am going on a mission trip with the Cross ministries to Pineville, KY. I am so excited to help other through community and faith. I'll post again after my trip!!




" To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."

-Bernard Edmonds




People need to be shown salvation through the love of others. Believe in Christ and live each day with the hope of a fulfilled and obedient life.








No comments:

Post a Comment