Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Play a Song for Me

Fall has officially begun with an epic weekend. My brother came back in town from NYC, perfect weather for Saturday's football game, and awesome, chill Boomsday(including the best seats in town to watch the firworks). Three day weekends always allow well-needed rest and extra study and relax time. And I say with a heavy heart, that people should probably no longer wear white. I recently stumbled upon IKEA's new ad campaign...awesome


"I am your friend and my love for you goes deep. There is nothing I can give you which you have not got, But there is much, very much, that, while I cannot give it, you can take. No heaven can come to us unless our hearts find rest in today. Take heaven! No peace lies in the future which is not hidden in this present little instant. Take peace! The gloom of the world is but a shadow. Behind it, yet within our reach, is joy.”
-Fra Giovanni Giocondo

No comments:

Post a Comment