Monday, September 27, 2010

I'll Whisper Your Name into the Sky

Rain always has an effect on people. Especially when it begins to become fall and the temperature is dropping. I know if I wake up in the morning and it gloomy outside, I just want to wrap up in a blanket and watch movies all day. I need to force myself out of bed and remember each day awaits with adventure and joy(even if it is just another school day). God wants to be proactive. In Proverbs 12:24 it states, "Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed." This semester I have learned to stay active in school and learn to succeed through being organized and happy about school. I honestly can't even believe that it is my junior year. College has flown by and I have been worrying about missing things. Live each day as if were your last and make each moment count.

" Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
-Ashley Smith





1 comment:

  1. Liz, so I just went through and ready every post of yours... just wanted to let you know! Thanks for the inspiration today. Here it is your birthday and I am filled with a sense of natural beauty and joy. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete