Monday, September 20, 2010

Love You From the Inside Out


I haven't posted in a few days because I had very full and very stressful last week. I couldn't wait until the weekend. I went to the Tennessee Valley Fair and served pancakes on the strip for Second Pres Church on Friday night...pretty epic night full of corndogs and chocolate chip pancakes. Football Saturday was very hott, got burned, UT lost, just another day in Knoxville.

I learned a new word Sunday, Missio, a Latin Christian theological term that can be translated as the "sending of God." Mission is understood as being derived from the very nature of God. The missionary initiative comes from God alone. I believe it is important for people volunteer in his or her community. Love unconditionally, and be someone who others can count on.





Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
-Buddha







No comments:

Post a Comment