Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Promised You the World Again



Friendship is the bond that keeps two people together throughout his or her life. It is sometimes hard to form strong relationships in college because of maturity and the temptations of the college atmosphere. My freshman year, I filled my life with emptiness through my social life. My sophomore year I was still filling my life with meaningless partying, however, I was beginning to find and fill my life with true friends who loved and cared for me. This year, not only have I changed my social life, but I have found more amazing women to surround and influence me and my life in a positive way. Find those friends who make a difference in your life, be patient with them and grow with them, those are the true friendships in your life that will last.




"Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment