Sunday, January 30, 2011

In the Valley of Your Heart

Do you ever get side swiped by those who you thought we your friends, or at least acquaintances. I tend to believe in the best of someone. And I usually have them figured out even if they still hide behind their mask of uncertainty. People are often scared of people knowing their true colors, however most of the time their true colors are much brighter than the ones they show. I believe it is important to act yourself everyday even if the possibility of rejection is present. When I was younger I was always worried about what people thought about me and that affected the way I acted. As years have gone by I have realized that they only way to live is to live life honestly. Don't go through life as someone else, go through life as the person you were meant to be.




"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma-which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." -Steve Jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment