Saturday, December 25, 2010

Show the World the Warmth of your Smile



Happy Holidays everyone! Its been awhile since my last post but my life has been a busy blurr with trips, working, and the end of school. Today is Christmas and it centered around time spent with family eating and opening presents. However, I feel as though it should act more as a day of rest and peace.



I visited my brother in New York City this past weekend and fell in love with the city all over again. I want to go to art school in NYC once i graduate and every time I visit I find more and more things to love. Never the less, I did begin to notice the rush of life in everyone who lives there.









I realized that life cant be spent hour to hour, minute to minute, it must be cherished with each passing moment. It is also okay to have a moment of rest every now and then. Being a junior in college has made my moments of rest slim to none. It is crucial to stop as realize the blessing in everyday things, such as, family, friends, education, and health. God has blessed us with life, we must live that life to the fullest.




"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."




No comments:

Post a Comment